Purchasing or building a shed is a great way to add storage and works space to your home. Additionally, a great shed will increase the resale value of your home! This eight-step guide for planning your shed will help you answer key questions:
- How will I use my shed?
- How much space do I need?
- What type of materials should I use for my shed?
- Do I need a permanent foundation?
- Will I need a building permit?
- How do I get HOA approval?
- How do I choose a builder?
- How do I secure my building?
- How do I keep my building in good condition and looking good?
Purchasing or building a shed can be a big endeavor. Make sure you will get the most of your shed by downloading the ultimate planning guide.
We build quality HOA approved garages and storage sheds on site in Raleigh, Cary, Garner, Apex, Knightdale, Willow Spring, Fuquay Varina, Holly Springs, Clayton, Fayetteville, Angier, Windell, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest and other areas surrounding Raleigh NC. Large storage buildings, and vinyl or Hardi plank sheds are our specialty.